AGT Robotics, a leader in low-volume/high-mix robotic equipment, in partnership with Creaform, worldwide leader in portable 3D measurement solutions and 3D engineering services, has released the brand-new ScanMaster, the market’s only turnkey 3D scanning solution for automated quality control applications to feature Creaform TRUaccuracy™ technology.
Powered by Creaform’s MetraSCAN 3D™ R-Series optical scanning system, AGT’s ScanMaster robot cell combines flexibility and speed of execution in a plug-and-play automated solution for quality control applications. The dimensional metrology cell enables process control operations in a compact and secure environment for both on-line and off-line inspections. The MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanning system, along with C-Track™ dual-camera sensors, brings the power of TRUaccuracy technology to production lines; the solution allows the measurement of complex parts of up to 1 m3 in a shop-floor environment without compromise on accuracy.
Optimizing inspection workflows directly on production lines has never been easier, thanks to the ScanMaster standard robot cell. The benefits for all types of manufacturing environments are truly compelling:
- Plug-and-play automated solution: Easy integration into production processes.
- Flexible and versatile: Can easily adapt to different design, volume and specific inspection requirements, thanks to an automated turntable.
- TRUaccuracy technology: Accuracy of up to 0.085 mm in real-life, shop-floor conditions (regardless of instability, vibrations, thermal variations, etc.). The accuracy of dimensional measurements is determined by the optical CMM scanner and is independent from the robot.
- User-friendly and short learning curve: Independent of the operator’s skills.
- Compatible with all major metrology software: No need to learn a different dimensional inspection software.
The ScanMaster is available through AGT and Creaform’s direct sales and worldwide distributor network.